Sennheiser XSW1-835-A Wireless Handheld Microphone System
Rely on a solid wireless transmission with up to 10 compatible channels in a stable UHF band.
An easy to use all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters, excellent for live sound featuring Sennheiser’s renowned evolution microphone capsules
The set includes an intuitive stationary receiver for quick setup and hassle-free handling, as well as a vocal microphone and microphone clamp.
Perfect for those that want to concentrate on the show and not so much on the gear. Simply turn on XSW 1 and let the Automatic Frequency Management do the rest.
In optimal environments, you can operate up to 10 wireless connections simultaneously, all without having to search for frequencies or worry about interference.
• 835 capsule exhibits a warm, smooth sound, excellent feedback rejection, and superior SPL handling
• Automatic frequency management and synchronization via remote channel for easy setup
• Excellent live sound featuring Sennheiser’s renowned evolution microphone capsules
• Easy-to-use handheld wireless system with great sound
• 1-button scanning and synchronization make setup easy
• Streamlined design offers a sleek, modern appearance
• Intuitive icon-based indicators for simple operation
• Selectable UHF frequencies within a large bandwidth
• Antenna-switching diversity reception
• Up to 10 compatible channels
• Integrated antennas
• Output voltage ~ 6.3 mm jack socket (unbalanced): +6 dBu, XLR socket (balanced): +12 dBu
• Synchronization ~ 2.4 GHz, Low Power OQPSK (only active during synchronization)
• Frequency ~ 8 frequency banks, each with up to 10 factory-preset channels
• Diversity principle ~ Antenna switching diversity via internal antennas
• Squelch ~ adjustable from 3 dBμV to 28 dBμV (combined with pilot tone)
• Adjustment Range Transmitter ~ 0 to -30 dB, adjustable in 10 dB steps
• Temperature Range ~ operation: 0°C to +40°C, storage: –20°C to +70°C
• Audio adjustment range ~ 45 dB, adjustable in 5-dB steps
• Receiver Principle ~ double superheterodyne
• Dimensions (L x W x H) ~ 200 x 42 x 127 mm
• THD, total harmonic distortion ~ ≤ 0.9%
• Sensitivity ~ < 3 μV at 52 dB(A)rms S/N
• Frequency range
A: 548-572 MHz, GB: 606-630 MHz
B: 614-638 MHz
C: 766-790 MHz
D: 794-806 MHz
E: 821-832 MHz, 863-865 MHz
K: 925-937.5 MHz
• Line / Mic level ~ 20 dB, switchable
• Switching bandwidth ~ up to 24 MHz
• Signal-to-noise ratio ~ ≥103 dBA
• Input sensitivity ~ 1.5 mV / Pa
• Operating time ~ approx. 10 hrs
• Housing ~ rugged ABS housing
• Pick-up pattern ~ cardioid
• Modulation ~ wideband FM
• RF output power ~ 10 mW
• Dynamic range ~ dynamic
We can ship to virtually anywhere. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes and products page. Our usual shipping time is 3 - 9 business days. It can take up to 2 days to verify payment.
The customer will be charged for shipping at the same time of purchase of product ~ if product is not listed as free shipping ~ . A tracking number will be sent to the customers email as soon as the order is shipped out. We generally ship out orders depending on product availability. We will periodically send updates of the orders location along the shipping route to the customers email.
We go by the shipping/delivery information that the shipping company sends us as well as displays on their website. If the information they display says that your package has been safely delivered, then that is the final determination that we will go by. If a customer claims to have not received an order, we will refer back to the proof of delivery that is displayed on the shippers website as the final verdict of proof of delivery and the customer must take up their concerns with the shipping company.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. do not deliver on the weekends.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price and offer then us within 2 weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund you the difference in price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 2 weeks of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 2 weeks from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Excludes custom made products