Sennheiser XSW1-CI1-A Wireless Instrument Cable System
Amplify your tunes, and rely on a solid wireless transmission with up to 10 compatible channels in a stable UHF band.
an easy to use all-in one wireless system for guitarists and bassists, excellent for live sound.
The set includes an intuitive stationary receiver for quick set-up and hassle-free handling, as well as a compact bodypack transmitter and a robust instrument cable.
• Automatic frequency management and synchronization via remote channel for easy setup
• Ci1 instrument cable provides an untethered onstage experience
• Internal diversity receiver antennas for a simplified look
• Easy-to-use wireless instrument system with great sound
• Compact bodypack transmitter, rugged instrument cable
• 1-button scanning and synchronization make setup easy
• Streamlined design offers a sleek, modern appearance
• Intuitive icon-based indicators for simple operation
• Selectable UHF frequencies within a large bandwidth
• Antenna-switching diversity reception
• Use up to 10 systems simultaneously
• Integrated antennas
SPECIFICATIONS• Output voltage ~ 6.3 mm jack socket (unbalanced): +6 dBu, XLR socket (balanced): +12 dBu
• Synchronization ~ 2.4 GHz, Low Power OQPSK (only active during synchronization)
• Frequency ~ 8 frequency banks, each with up to 10 factory-preset channels
• Diversity principle ~ Antenna switching diversity via internal antennas
• Squelch ~ adjustable from 3 dBμV to 28 dBμV (combined with pilot tone)
• Adjustment Range Transmitter ~ 0 to -30 dB, adjustable in 10 dB steps
• Temperature Range ~ operation: 0°C to +40°C, storage: –20°C to +70°C
• AF frequency response ~ Receiver: 50 to 16,000 Hz (–3 dB)
• Audio adjustment range ~ 45 dB, adjustable in 5-dB steps
Receiver: approx. 200 x 42 x 127 mm
Bodypack transmitter: approx. 71 x 96 x 28 mm
• Weight ~ 340g (receiver), approx. 95g (transmitter)
• Power supply
Receiver: 12 V DC nom. / 300 mA
Transmitter: 2 AA size batteries, 1.5 V
• Receiver Principle ~ double superheterodyne
• Sensitivity ~ < 3 μV at 52 dB(A)rms S/N
• THD, total harmonic distortion ~ ≤ 0.9%
• Frequency range
A: 548-572 MHz, GB: 606-630 MHz
B: 614-638 MHz
C: 766-790 MHz
D: 794-806 MHz
E: 821-832 MHz, 863-865 MHz
K: 925-937.5 MHz
• Line / Mic level ~ 20 dB, switchable
• Switching bandwidth ~ up to 24 MHz
• Signal-to-noise ratio ~ ≥ 103 dBA
• Operating time ~ approx. 10 hrs
• SPL for peak deviation ~ 130 dB
• Input sensitivity ~ 1.5 mV / Pa
• Housing ~ Rugged ABS housing
• Modulation ~ Wideband FM
• RF output power ~ 10 mW
We can ship to virtually anywhere. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes and products page. Our usual shipping time is 3 - 9 business days. It can take up to 2 days to verify payment.
The customer will be charged for shipping at the same time of purchase of product ~ if product is not listed as free shipping ~ . A tracking number will be sent to the customers email as soon as the order is shipped out. We generally ship out orders depending on product availability. We will periodically send updates of the orders location along the shipping route to the customers email.
We go by the shipping/delivery information that the shipping company sends us as well as displays on their website. If the information they display says that your package has been safely delivered, then that is the final determination that we will go by. If a customer claims to have not received an order, we will refer back to the proof of delivery that is displayed on the shippers website as the final verdict of proof of delivery and the customer must take up their concerns with the shipping company.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. do not deliver on the weekends.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price and offer then us within 2 weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund you the difference in price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 2 weeks of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 2 weeks from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Excludes custom made products