Sennheiser MD 421-II Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
One of Sennheiser's most popular dynamic mics for over 35 years.
The large diaphragm, dynamic element handles high sound pressure levels, making it a natural for recording guitars and drums.
The MD 421's full-bodied cardioid pattern and five-position bass control make it an excellent choice for most instruments, as well as group vocals or radio broadcast announcers.
Its excellent sound qualities enable it to cope with the most diverse recording conditions and broadcasting applications.
Favored for its ability to handle a variety of applications due to its flexible bass control.
The microphone features a 5-position bass roll-off switch and frequency response of 30 to 17,000 Hz.
One listen and you'll know why it's a classic.
• Acoustic components enclosed in inner chassis — reduced sensitivity to dust and humidity
• Glass composite housing and hardened stainless steel basket — rugged and durable
• Five-position bass roll-off switch — compensates for proximity effect
• Internal bass tubes help deliver accurate low-end response
• Handles exceptionally high sound pressure levels
• Easy handling due to pronounced directivity
• Frequency response 30Hz–17kHz
• Effective feedback rejection
• Clear sound reproduction
• Mic clip included
• Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) ~ 2 mV/Pa +- 3 dB
• Frequency response (Microphone) ~ 30 - 17000 Hz
• Dimensions (L x W x H) ~ 215 x 46 x 49 mm
• Min. terminating impedance ~ 200 Ω
• Nominal impedance ~ 200 Ω
• Connector ~ XLR-3
• Weight ~ 385 g
We can ship to virtually anywhere. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes and products page. Our usual shipping time is 3 - 9 business days. It can take up to 2 days to verify payment.
The customer will be charged for shipping at the same time of purchase of product ~ if product is not listed as free shipping ~ . A tracking number will be sent to the customers email as soon as the order is shipped out. We generally ship out orders depending on product availability. We will periodically send updates of the orders location along the shipping route to the customers email.
We go by the shipping/delivery information that the shipping company sends us as well as displays on their website. If the information they display says that your package has been safely delivered, then that is the final determination that we will go by. If a customer claims to have not received an order, we will refer back to the proof of delivery that is displayed on the shippers website as the final verdict of proof of delivery and the customer must take up their concerns with the shipping company.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. do not deliver on the weekends.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price and offer then us within 2 weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund you the difference in price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 2 weeks of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 2 weeks from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Excludes custom made products