Sennheiser EW135G3 Wireless Vocal Microphone System
You can depend on a great performance with this vocal system.
Handheld wireless system featuring the SKM 100 G3 equipped with the famed e835 cardioid dynamic capsule.
The handheld microphone now allows you to charge the optional rechargeable pack while it remains in the transmitter.
Wirelessly link up the transmitter with the receiver with a single touch of the sync button.
The true diversity receiver has a backlit graphic display that makes it easy to read under all lighting conditions.
Versatility for every style of music and presentations.
Includes mic clip and EM100 rack-mountable True Diversity receiver with intuitive scan, and sync functions that ensure trouble-free operation.
• Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
• Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
• Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
• 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
• Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
• Complete system with microphone, transmitter and rackmount receiver
• Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
• Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
• Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
• Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
• Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
• Operates on Sennheiser's "G" frequency band (566-608MHz)
• User-friendly menu operation with more control options
• Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
• Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
• Professional-quality sound support for less!
• An outstanding handheld vocal microphone
• Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
• Increased range for audio sensitivity
• HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
• High-quality true diversity reception
• Enhanced AF frequency range
SPECIFICATIONS• Audio output level (unbalanced) ~ Jack : +10 dBu max
• In compliance with ~ ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
• Audio output level (balanced) ~ XLR : +18 dBu max
• Frequency response (Microphone) ~ 80 - 18000 Hz
• Sound pressure level (SPL) ~ 154 dB(SPL) max.
• Transmission/receiving frequencies ~ 1680
• THD, total harmonic distortion ~ < 0,9 %
• Operating time ~ Transmitter: > 8 h
• Signal-to-noise ratio ~ > 110 dB(A)
• RF frequency range ~ 516...865 MHz
• Audio-XLR connector ~ 3,5 mm jack
• Antenna connector ~ 2 BNC, 50 Ω
• Switching bandwidth ~ 42 MHz
Receiver ~ 82 x 64 x 24 mm
Transmitter ~ 50 x 265 mm
• Peak deviation ~ +/- 48 kHz
• AF sensitivity ~ 2,1 mV/Pa
• RF output power ~ 30 mW
Receiver: ~ 160 g
Transmitter ~ 450 g
• Microphone ~ dynamic
• Compander ~ HDX
• Presets ~ 12
We can ship to virtually anywhere. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes and products page. Our usual shipping time is 3 - 9 business days. It can take up to 2 days to verify payment.
The customer will be charged for shipping at the same time of purchase of product ~ if product is not listed as free shipping ~ . A tracking number will be sent to the customers email as soon as the order is shipped out. We generally ship out orders depending on product availability. We will periodically send updates of the orders location along the shipping route to the customers email.
We go by the shipping/delivery information that the shipping company sends us as well as displays on their website. If the information they display says that your package has been safely delivered, then that is the final determination that we will go by. If a customer claims to have not received an order, we will refer back to the proof of delivery that is displayed on the shippers website as the final verdict of proof of delivery and the customer must take up their concerns with the shipping company.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. do not deliver on the weekends.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price and offer then us within 2 weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund you the difference in price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 2 weeks of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 2 weeks from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Excludes custom made products