Klipsch KI-115-B-SMA-II Commercial Single Subwoofer (Each)
Featuring a powerful magnet and 3 inch voice coil powerhouse delivers high sensitivity with superior power handling.
Perfect to use in restaurants, clubs, schools, churches, health clubs, performances and corporate environments, places where quality sound is required.
These have furniture grade plywood enclosure that utilizes CNC fabrication techniques that enhance suspension points, all this makes the speaker rugged and free from resonance.
• Specially designed motor assembly assure high transient cone excursions do not harm the voice coil under extreme output applications
• Four suspension points on the back of cabinet
• Single 15 inch passive subwoofer enclosure
• Frequency Response (± 3dB) ~ 49 Hz - 200 kHz (-10 dB @ 35 Hz)
• Dimensions (W x H x D) ~ 24.6 x 18.5 x 19.2 inches
• Nominal Impedance ~ 8 ohms, minimum 5 ohms @ 39 Hz
• Maxiumum SPL ~ 124 dB Continuous, 130 dB Peak
• Frequency Range ~ K-48-ST 15 inch woofers
• Mounting ~ Four 3/8”-16 flypoints
• Crossover Frequency ~ 1 kHz
• Power RMS ~ 400 watts (42V)
• Power Peak ~ 1600W
• Sensitivity ~ 101 dB
• Weight ~ 62 lbs.
In the Box
• AC power cord
We can ship to virtually anywhere. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes and products page. Our usual shipping time is 3 - 9 business days. It can take up to 2 days to verify payment.
The customer will be charged for shipping at the same time of purchase of product ~ if product is not listed as free shipping ~ . A tracking number will be sent to the customers email as soon as the order is shipped out. We generally ship out orders depending on product availability. We will periodically send updates of the orders location along the shipping route to the customers email.
We go by the shipping/delivery information that the shipping company sends us as well as displays on their website. If the information they display says that your package has been safely delivered, then that is the final determination that we will go by. If a customer claims to have not received an order, we will refer back to the proof of delivery that is displayed on the shippers website as the final verdict of proof of delivery and the customer must take up their concerns with the shipping company.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. do not deliver on the weekends.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price and offer then us within 2 weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund you the difference in price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 2 weeks of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 2 weeks from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Excludes custom made products