DBX 266xs Dual Compressor/Gate
• Separate precision LED displays for gain reduction, compression threshold and gate threshold allow quick, accurate setup
• Error proof operation to smooth uneven levels, add sustain to guitars, fatten drums or tighten up mixes
• New gate timing algorithms ensure the smoothest release characteristics
• Great sounding dynamics control for any type of program material
• Balanced inputs and outputs on 1/4" TRS and XLR connectors
• Program-adaptive expander/gates
• Stereo or dual-mono operation
• Classic dbx® "Auto" mode
• Side Chain insert
• Max Output ~ >+21dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2kΩ or greater; >+18dBm balanced/unbalanced (into 600Ω)
• Output Impedance ~ +4dBu: 100Ω balanced, 50Ω unbalanced; -10dBu: 1kΩ balanced, 500Ω unbalanced
• Sidechain ~ 1/4" TRS Phone, Normalled: Ring = Output (send); tip = Input (return)
• Compressor Threshold Characteristic ~ Selectable OverEasy® or hard knee
• Compressor Release Time ~ Scalable Program-Dependent AutoDynamic™
• Compressor Attack Time ~ Scalable Program-Dependent AutoDynamic™
• Operating Voltage ~ 100VAC 50/60Hz; 120VAC 60Hz; 230VAC 50/60Hz
• Dimensions ~ 1.75" x 5.75" x 19" (4.45 cm x 14.6 cm x 48.26 cm)
• Sidechain Impedance ~ Tip = >10kΩ (Input), Ring = 2kΩ (Output)
• THD+Noise ~ Typically <0.2%; Any Amount of Compression @1kHz
• Input Type ~ Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
• Noise ~ <-93dBu unweighted (22kHz measurement bandwidth)
• Output Type ~ Impedance-balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
• Input Connectors ~ 1/4" TRS and female XLR (pin 2 hot)
• Operating Temperature ~ 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
• Output Connectors ~ 1/4" TRS, female XLR (pin 2 hot)
• Sidechain Max Output Level ~ Ring = >+20dBu (Output)
• Frequency Response ~ Flat: 20Hz-20kHz, +0, -0.5dB
• Sidechain Max Input Level ~ Tip = >+22dBu (Input)
• Expander/Gate Threshold Range ~ -60dBu to +15dBu
• Inter channel Cross talk ~ <-95dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
• Expander/Gate Release Time ~ Program-dependent
• Compressor Threshold Range ~ -40dBu to +20dBu
• Input Impedance ~ 40kΩ balanced/unbalanced
• Max Input ~ >+22dBu Balanced or Unbalanced
• Stereo Coupling ~ True RMS Power Summing™
• CMRR ~ >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
• Compressor Ratio ~ 1:1 to Infinity:1
• Power Consumption ~ 15 Watts Maximum
• Dynamic Range ~ >114 dB, unweighted
• Bandwidth ~ 0.35Hz - 90kHz, +0/-3dB
• Shipping Weight ~ 6.6 lbs (2.99 kg)
• Expander/Gate Attack Time ~ <100µs
• Expander/Gate Ratio ~ 1:1 to 4:1
• Reference ~ 0dBu = 0.775Vrms
• IMD ~ Typically <0.2% SMPTE
We can ship to virtually anywhere. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes and products page. Our usual shipping time is 3 - 9 business days. It can take up to 2 days to verify payment.
The customer will be charged for shipping at the same time of purchase of product ~ if product is not listed as free shipping ~ . A tracking number will be sent to the customers email as soon as the order is shipped out. We generally ship out orders depending on product availability. We will periodically send updates of the orders location along the shipping route to the customers email.
We go by the shipping/delivery information that the shipping company sends us as well as displays on their website. If the information they display says that your package has been safely delivered, then that is the final determination that we will go by. If a customer claims to have not received an order, we will refer back to the proof of delivery that is displayed on the shippers website as the final verdict of proof of delivery and the customer must take up their concerns with the shipping company.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. do not deliver on the weekends.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price and offer then us within 2 weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund you the difference in price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 2 weeks of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 2 weeks from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Excludes custom made products