DBX DriveRack PA2 Complete Loudspeaker Management System
Provides all the processing you need between your mixer and amplifiers to optimize and protect your loudspeakers. With the latest advancements in dbx’s proprietary AutoEQ™ and AFS™ algorithms, a new input delay module for delaying the FOH system to the back-line, Ethernet control via an Android®, iOS®, Mac®, or Windows® device, and updated Wizards, the DriveRack PA2 continues the DriveRack legacy of great-sounding, powerful, and affordable loudspeaker management processors, for a whole new generation.
• 8-Band Parametric EQ (adjusted when using the AutoEQ) Input
• Crossover (supports full range, 2-way, and 3-way systems)
• 8-Band Parametric EQs (used for speaker tunings) Output
• Mobile Control (Android®, iOS®, Mac®, Windows®)
• All New AFS™ (Advanced Feedback Suppression)
• Driver Alignment Delays
• Subharmonic Synthesis
• All New Setup Wizard
• Streamlined AutoEQ™
• dbx Compression
• dbx Limiting
• Graphic EQ
• Type IV Dynamic Range ~ 123 dB with transient material, A-weighted, 22kHz BW; 121 dB with transient material, unweighted, 22kHz BW; 115 dB typical with program material, A-weighted, 22kHz BW
• Interchannel Crosstalk ~ < -110 dB, -120dB typical (input-to-output: < -100 dB)
• Mic Preamp Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) ~ < -117dB, 22Hz-22kHz, 150 ohm (RTA)
• Input Connectors ~ (2) Female XLR line inputs. (1) Female XLR RTA Mic input
• Operating Voltage ~ 100-120VAC 50/60 Hz - EU: 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• THD +Noise ~ 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB input gain
• A/D Dynamic Range ~ 112 dB A-weighted, 110 dB unweighted
• D/A Dynamic Range ~ 112 dB A-weighted, 110dB unweighted
• Dynamic Range ~ >110 dB A-weighted, >107dB unweighted
• Output Type ~ Electronically balanced, RF filtered
• Input Type ~ Electronically balanced/RF filtered
• Dimensions (H x D x W) ~ 1.75 x 5.75 x 19 inches
• A/D Converter ~ dbx Type IV™ Conversion System
• Alignment Delay ~ 10ms per channel (60ms total)
• Frequency Response ~ 20Hz – 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
• Input ~ (2) line inputs. (1) RTA Mic input
• Mic Preamp Phantom Power ~ +15VDC (RTA)
• Output Connectors ~ Male XLR
• Shipping Weight ~ 6.75 lbs.
• Input Impedance ~ >50 kohm
• Input Delay Length ~ 100ms
• Output ~ (6) Line Outputs
• Power Consumption ~ 22 W
• Output Impedance ~ 120 Ω
• Max Output ~ +20dBu
• Sample Rate ~ 48kHz
• CMRR ~ > 45dB
We can ship to virtually anywhere. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes and products page. Our usual shipping time is 3 - 9 business days. It can take up to 2 days to verify payment.
The customer will be charged for shipping at the same time of purchase of product ~ if product is not listed as free shipping ~ . A tracking number will be sent to the customers email as soon as the order is shipped out. We generally ship out orders depending on product availability. We will periodically send updates of the orders location along the shipping route to the customers email.
We go by the shipping/delivery information that the shipping company sends us as well as displays on their website. If the information they display says that your package has been safely delivered, then that is the final determination that we will go by. If a customer claims to have not received an order, we will refer back to the proof of delivery that is displayed on the shippers website as the final verdict of proof of delivery and the customer must take up their concerns with the shipping company.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. do not deliver on the weekends.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price and offer then us within 2 weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund you the difference in price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 2 weeks of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 2 weeks from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Excludes custom made products