Bluesound POWERNODE EDGE Wireless Music Streaming AmplifierBluesound's POWERNODE Edge features a built-in high-performance stereo amplifier that delivers 40 watts per channel into 8 ohms & also stable down to 4 ohms, that expands your options to a wide range of compatible speakers.
Play your high-resolution music that is stored on the POWERNODE home network, favorite streaming service or internet radio stations.
You can connect the POWERNODE Edge with a wired subwoofer or the wireless PULSE SUB+ and enjoy your sound completely.
The HDMI eARC port allows you to connect your compatible TV and enjoy beautiful sound from your favorite shows and movies.
You can just rest the POWERNODE Edge on a desk/table or hang in a vertical or horizontal orientation on your wall with the included four-way bracket.
Built-in two-way aptX™ HD Bluetooth gives you high-quality beautiful sound when linked with the compatible devices.
Simply stream audio to the POWERNODE via Bluetooth from your smartphone or tablet.
The POWERNODE can be part of a multi-room audio system and bring you joy everyday.
This great sound setup will provide you with an amazing sound quality you can only dream of until now.
• Two-way high-fidelity Bluetooth aptX HD audio coding for more musical detail (streaming music for bluetooth headphones, smartphone or laptop)
• Supports Spotify, Deezer, TIDAL, Qobuz, Amazon Music HD, internet radio stations from TuneIn Radio, iHeart Radio, Calm Radio, and SiriusXM
• 40 Watts per channel of DirectDigital™ amplification technology handling 24 bit/192 kHz files
• Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant-compatible devices and Apple AirPlay® 2
• Top-mounted backlit capacitive touch controls with proximity sensor
• Includes an easy-to-install, multi-orientation wall-mounting bracket
• A state-of-the-art Quad-Core 1.8GHz ARM® Cortex A53 Processor
• Built-In Wi-Fi and Ethernet Connectivity
• Top-mounted touch controls with presets
• HDMI eARC connectivity
• Supported Network File Sharing ~ Server Message Block (SMB) up to 200,000 files
• IR Optical Built In ~ IR Sensor Built In - front panel with IR Remote Learning
• Storage Environment ~ -10°C to 50°C, 20% to 80% relative humidity
• Power Supply ~ Universal bi-pin AC cord input (100-240AC)
• Optical/Analog Input ~ Combo - Mini TOSLINK/Stereo 3.5mm
• Processor ~ ARM Cortex -A53, Quad-Core, 1.8GHz per core
• Subwoofer Output ~ RCA x 1; Wireless to PULSE SUB+
• Dimensions (L x H x W) ~ 8.6 x 1.75 x 7.6 inches
• IHF Dynamic Power ~ 80W (4 Ohms) / 50W (8 Ohms)
• Audio Controls & EQ ~ BluOS Controller App
• Speaker Terminals ~ 5-Way Binding Post
• Native Sampling Rates ~ up to 192 kHz
• Rated Power Output ~ 40W x 2 (8 Ohms)
• Operating Environment ~ 0°C to 40°C
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio ~ -91dBA
• Amplification ~ DirectDigital
• Max Power Consumption ~ 210W
• Distortion ~ THD+N, 0.008%
• Minimum Impedance ~ 4 Ohms
• IR Input ~ 3.5mm Jack
• Bit Depth ~ 16-24
• Weight ~ 3.02 lbs.
In the Box
• Optical-to-3.5mm adapter
• Rubber mount attachment
• Warranty Information
• 58" Ethernet cable
• Quick Setup Guide
• 6' AC power cord
• Mounting bracket
• Mounting screw
We can ship to virtually anywhere. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes and products page. Our usual shipping time is 3 - 9 business days. It can take up to 2 days to verify payment.
The customer will be charged for shipping at the same time of purchase of product ~ if product is not listed as free shipping ~ . A tracking number will be sent to the customers email as soon as the order is shipped out. We generally ship out orders depending on product availability. We will periodically send updates of the orders location along the shipping route to the customers email.
We go by the shipping/delivery information that the shipping company sends us as well as displays on their website. If the information they display says that your package has been safely delivered, then that is the final determination that we will go by. If a customer claims to have not received an order, we will refer back to the proof of delivery that is displayed on the shippers website as the final verdict of proof of delivery and the customer must take up their concerns with the shipping company.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. do not deliver on the weekends.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price and offer then us within 2 weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund you the difference in price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 2 weeks of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 2 weeks from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Excludes custom made products