Bluesound POWERNODE Network Audio Player AmplifierConnect the Bluesound POWERNODE's to your existing receiver or amplifier to make it part of a multi-room wireless sound system.
Play your high-resolution music that is stored on the POWERNODE home network, favorite streaming service or internet radio stations.
This will integrate easily to the Pulse SOUNDBAR+, a pair of PULSE 2i speakers or the powerful PULSE SUB+ and allow you to enjoy all of your music.
Its built-in high-performance stereo amplifier boasts 80 watts per channel to drive virtually any pair of speakers you choose even floor-standing speakers.
Built-in two-way aptX™ HD Bluetooth gives you high-quality beautiful sound when linked with the compatible devices.
Simply stream audio to the POWERNODE via Bluetooth from your smartphone or tablet.
The POWERNODE can be part of a multi-room audio system and bring you joy everyday.
This great sound setup will provide you with an amazing sound quality you can only dream of until now.
• Two-way high-fidelity Bluetooth aptX HD audio coding for more musical detail for streaming music to compatible Bluetooth headphones, smartphone or laptop
• Supports Spotify, Deezer, TIDAL, Qobuz, Amazon Music HD, internet radio stations from TuneIn Radio, iHeart Radio, Calm Radio, and SiriusXM
• Built-in stereo amplifier rated at 80 watts per channel into 8 ohms ~ THD+N: 0.008%
• Communicates with other Bluesound players via your home network (wired or wireless)
• Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant-compatible devices and Apple AirPlay® 2
• Top-mounted backlit capacitive touch controls with proximity sensor
• Two 3.5mm combination analog stereo/mini optical digital inputs
• USB Type A input for connecting an external storage device
• Ethernet port for a wired connection to a home network
• Powerful ARM® Cortex™-A53 quad-core processor
• Supports up 32-bit/384kHz resolution
• Multi-room control and expansion
• RCA mono subwoofer output
• Toslink optical digital input
• Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 5
• HDMI eARC input
• Network File Sharing ~ Server Message Block (SMB) up to 200,000 Files
• Dynamic Power ~ IHF: 130 W @ 8 Ohms, 220 W @ 4 Ohms
• Speaker Connectors ~ 2 x 5-Way Binding Post Pairs
• Other Connectors ~ 1 x USB Type-A
1 x RJ45 Ethernet LAN (Gigabit)
1 x 1/8 inches IR In
• Dimensions (L x H x W) ~ 8.7 x 2.75 x 7.5 inches
• Processor ~ Quad-Core Arm Cortex A53, 1.8 GHz
• Power Requirements ~ 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Outputs ~ 1 x RCA (Subwoofer)
1 x 1/8 inches Headphone (Front)
• Power Output ~ 80 W per Channel @ 8 Ohms
• Input ~ 1 x HDMI eARC/ARC
2 x 1/8 inches Optical Combo
• Signal to Noise Ratio ~ -100 dBA
• Operating System ~ BluOS Gen 3
• Sampling Rates ~ Up to 192 kHz
• Amplification ~ HybridDigital
• Number of Channels ~ 2.1
• DAC ~ 32-Bit, 384 kHz
• Bit Depth ~ 16 to 24
• THD + N ~ 0.008%
• Weight ~ 3.9 lb
In the Box
• 2 Optical-to-3.5mm adapters
• Warranty Information
• 58" Ethernet cable
• Quick Setup Guide
• 6' AC power cord
We can ship to virtually anywhere. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes and products page. Our usual shipping time is 3 - 9 business days. It can take up to 2 days to verify payment.
The customer will be charged for shipping at the same time of purchase of product ~ if product is not listed as free shipping ~ . A tracking number will be sent to the customers email as soon as the order is shipped out. We generally ship out orders depending on product availability. We will periodically send updates of the orders location along the shipping route to the customers email.
We go by the shipping/delivery information that the shipping company sends us as well as displays on their website. If the information they display says that your package has been safely delivered, then that is the final determination that we will go by. If a customer claims to have not received an order, we will refer back to the proof of delivery that is displayed on the shippers website as the final verdict of proof of delivery and the customer must take up their concerns with the shipping company.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. do not deliver on the weekends.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price and offer then us within 2 weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund you the difference in price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 2 weeks of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 2 weeks from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Excludes custom made products