Audio-Technica AT-LP1240-USB Direct-Drive Professional DJ Turntable
This superbly made, professional quality DJ turntable is designed primarily for DJ use in nightclubs, touring and mobile applications.
It can also be used by music lovers to play their record collections at home.
Its sleek, elegant gloss-black and silver design fits into any stereo music or home entertainment system, and its built-in switchable phono preamp enables it to be used with a wide variety of receivers, powered speakers and other A/V components.
As an added benefit, the turntable offers a USB output that allows direct connection to a computer for easy LP-to-digital conversion.
Built to deliver exceptional music reproduction even under the most demanding conditions of professional use.
This turntable utilizes a powerful direct-drive 16-pole, three-phase motor for unwavering speed stability along with easy back-cueing, forward and reverse play and quiet operation at 33-1/3, 45 or 78 RPM.
DJ-friendly features including a damped cast-aluminum platter with stroboscopic speed markings and slip mat, an illuminated speed indicator and adjustable pitch control, a start/stop button, a removable stylus target light, a dedicated tone arm grounding lug, a hydraulically-damped lift lever and a locking tone arm rest that keeps the arm and cartridge in place during transport.
The turntable includes PC- and Mac-compatible Audacity® software that converts the audio on a record to MP3, WAV or other format digital audio files
Accessories Included ~ Slip mat; dust cover; platter; 45 RPM adapter; counterweight; headshell; power cord; USB cable; dual RCA (female) to 1/8" (3.5 mm) mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable; dual RCA (female) to 1/8" (3.5 mm) mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable; dual
• Balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control, anti-skate, height adjustment and lockable rest
• Professional anti-resonance, damped die-cast aluminum platter with DJ-style slip mat
• Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to create digital files from vinyl records
• Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
• Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with detachable RCA output cables
• Direct-drive, high-torque, multipole motor for demanding DJ use
• ½” mount universal headshell (phono cartridge sold separately)
• Removable stylus target light for easier cueing in low light
• Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
• Start and brake control adjustments
• Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
• Fully manual operation
SPECIFICATIONS• Computer interface - USB 1.1 Compliant Windows XP or above or MAC OSX or above
• Output Level ~ Pre-amp "PHONO": 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec (HP-4005)
Pre-amp "LINE": 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec (HP-4005)
• USB Function ~ A/D, D/A - 16 bit 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable
• Wow and Flutter ~ < 0.1% WRMS (JIS WTD) with 33 RPM
• Turntable Platter ~ 332 mm dia. die-cast aluminum
• Dimensions (W x D x H) ~ 450.0 x 353.0 x 166.5 mm
• Motor ~ 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless DC motor
• Power Supply Requirements ~ 120V AC, 60 Hz
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio ~ > 55 dB (DIN-B)
• Type ~ 3-speed, fully manual operation
• Speeds ~ 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
• Braking System ~ Electronic brake
• Starting Torque ~ >4.5 kgf.cm
• Drive Method ~ Direct drive
• Weight ~ 27.6 lbs.
We can ship to virtually anywhere. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes and products page. Our usual shipping time is 3 - 9 business days. It can take up to 2 days to verify payment.
The customer will be charged for shipping at the same time of purchase of product ~ if product is not listed as free shipping ~ . A tracking number will be sent to the customers email as soon as the order is shipped out. We generally ship out orders depending on product availability. We will periodically send updates of the orders location along the shipping route to the customers email.
We go by the shipping/delivery information that the shipping company sends us as well as displays on their website. If the information they display says that your package has been safely delivered, then that is the final determination that we will go by. If a customer claims to have not received an order, we will refer back to the proof of delivery that is displayed on the shippers website as the final verdict of proof of delivery and the customer must take up their concerns with the shipping company.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. do not deliver on the weekends.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price and offer then us within 2 weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund you the difference in price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 2 weeks of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 2 weeks from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Excludes custom made products