Audio-Technica AT2005USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
An all-purpose microphone designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance.
The microphone plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software.
This mic also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear.
The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voice-over use.
• USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance
• Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and on-stage use
• Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
• Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
• Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the bottom of the microphone
• Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
• Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone
• Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output and XLR analog output
• High-quality AD convertor with 16 Bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
• On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation
• Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
• Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
• Compatible with Windows and Mac
• USB and XLR cables included
• Accessories Included ~ Stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; tripod desk stand; 6.6' (2 m) mini USB cable, 9.8' (3 m) XLRF-type to XLRM-type cable
• System Requirements ~ Macintosh: MAC OS X; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64 MB RAM (minimum)
Windows: XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 10; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64 MB RAM (minimum)
• Controls ~ On/off Switch; Headphone Volume Control
• Headphone Output Power ~ 10 mW at 16 ohms
• Power Requirements ~ USB Power (5V DC)
• Dimensions (L x D) ~ 183.6 x 51.0 mm
• Output Connector ~ USB-type/XLR-type
• Headphone Jack ~ 3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
• Frequency Response ~ 50-15,000 Hz
• Audio-Technica Case Style ~ SW1
• Sample Rate ~ 44.1 kHz/48 kHz
• Polar Pattern ~ Cardioid
• Bit Depth ~ 16 bit
• Element ~ Dynamic
• Weight ~ 9.4 oz
We can ship to virtually anywhere. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes and products page. Our usual shipping time is 3 - 9 business days. It can take up to 2 days to verify payment.
The customer will be charged for shipping at the same time of purchase of product ~ if product is not listed as free shipping ~ . A tracking number will be sent to the customers email as soon as the order is shipped out. We generally ship out orders depending on product availability. We will periodically send updates of the orders location along the shipping route to the customers email.
We go by the shipping/delivery information that the shipping company sends us as well as displays on their website. If the information they display says that your package has been safely delivered, then that is the final determination that we will go by. If a customer claims to have not received an order, we will refer back to the proof of delivery that is displayed on the shippers website as the final verdict of proof of delivery and the customer must take up their concerns with the shipping company.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. do not deliver on the weekends.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price and offer then us within 2 weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund you the difference in price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 2 weeks of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 2 weeks from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Excludes custom made products