Audio Technica AT2020PK Streaming/Podcasting Pack
The vocal microphone pack is designed for streamers, podcasters, and other content creators who need a versatile, easy-to-install, easy-to-adjust boom microphone setup. The pack includes an AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones and a studio boom arm threaded with a XLR cable.
The adjustable studio boom arm clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick. The boom is threaded internally with an XLR cable for a clean appearance and unhindered operation. Offering full 360° rotation and adjustable, spring-stabilized joints, the boom arm repositions quickly for optimal mic placement.
Studio condenser microphone features a low-mass diaphragm that is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response for excellent vocal reproduction. The microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. Its analog XLR output connects easily to a digital converter or mixer.
Also critically acclaimed headphone with 40 mm drivers tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and comfortable, sound-isolating earpads, the M20x headphones are perfect for long monitoring sessions.
AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
• Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
• Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
• Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
• The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
• High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
• Ideal for vocal pickup
ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones
• Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
• 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
• Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
• Advanced build quality and engineering
• Convenient single-side cable exit
Adjustable Studio Boom Arm
• Adjustable, spring-stabilized joints with thumbscrews for easy repositioning of the microphone
• Clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick
• Included XLR cable (XLRF to XLRM) extends 3 m (10') from the base of the boom arm
• Internal cable management for clean desk appearance
• Full 360° rotation
• Accessories Included ~ Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
• Element ~ Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
• Maximum Input Sound Level ~ 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
• Open Circuit Sensitivity ~ -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
• Phantom Power Requirements ~ 48V DC, 2 mA typical
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio ~ 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
• Output Connector ~ Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
• Dimensions (L x D) ~ 162.0 mm x 52.0 mm
• Dynamic Range ~ 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
• Frequency Response ~ 20-20,000 Hz
• Audio-Technica Case Style ~ R7
• Polar Pattern ~ Cardioid
• Noise ~ 20 dB SPL
• Weight ~ 12.1 oz
• Accessories Included ~ 6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter
• Cable ~ 3.0 m, straight, left-side exit
• Voice Coil ~ Copper-clad aluminum wire
• Maximum Input Power ~ 700 mW at 1 kHz
• Frequency Response ~ 15 – 20,000 Hz
• Type ~ Closed-back dynamic
• Driver Diameter ~ 40 mm
• Sensitivity ~ 96 dB
• Impedance ~ 47 ohms
• Magnet ~ Neodymium
• Weight ~ 6.7 oz
We can ship to virtually anywhere. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes and products page. Our usual shipping time is 3 - 9 business days. It can take up to 2 days to verify payment.
The customer will be charged for shipping at the same time of purchase of product ~ if product is not listed as free shipping ~ . A tracking number will be sent to the customers email as soon as the order is shipped out. We generally ship out orders depending on product availability. We will periodically send updates of the orders location along the shipping route to the customers email.
We go by the shipping/delivery information that the shipping company sends us as well as displays on their website. If the information they display says that your package has been safely delivered, then that is the final determination that we will go by. If a customer claims to have not received an order, we will refer back to the proof of delivery that is displayed on the shippers website as the final verdict of proof of delivery and the customer must take up their concerns with the shipping company.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. do not deliver on the weekends.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price and offer then us within 2 weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund you the difference in price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 2 weeks of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 2 weeks from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Excludes custom made products