AtlasIED Z2-B ~ 60 Watt, 2-zone High Definition Acoustical System
• Independent Level Controls per Zone for Mic/Line Aux and Bluetooth®
• Independent System Commissioning Ramping in Each Masking Zone
• Selectable Mic/Line Input for Paging or Recorded Messaging
• Enhanced Privacy Mode with Optional Wired or Wireless Sign
• Independent EQ and Level Adjustment in Each Masking Zone
• VOX Priority Muting for Paging and Background Audio
• All Inputs have EQ, Hi & Lo Pass Filters and Limit
• 3.5mm Stereo Summed Auxiliary Input for BGM
• Preconfigured Sound Masking System Presets
• Bluetooth® Streaming for Background Music
• 2-Zones, 30-Watts 70.7V/100V Output
• Integrated Analog Noise Generators
• Input Type ~ Mic/Line Balanced 3-Position Phoenix, 3.5mm Summed Unbalanced Auxiliary, Bluetooth
• Signal to Noise Ratio ~ >90dB Below Rated Output (A-weighted)
• Power Consumption ~ 280mA (Average, All Channels Driven)
• Power Consumption ~ 1A (Max, All Channels Driven)
• Power Input ~ 24VDC, 2-Position 3.5mm Euro Block
• Output Power ~ 2 x 30-Watts @ 70.7V/100V
• Operating Voltage ~ 110V - 230V, 50/60Hz
• Power Consumption ~ 120mA (Idle)
• Input impedance ~ 115Ω
We can ship to virtually anywhere. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes and products page. Our usual shipping time is 3 - 9 business days. It can take up to 2 days to verify payment.
The customer will be charged for shipping at the same time of purchase of product ~ if product is not listed as free shipping ~ . A tracking number will be sent to the customers email as soon as the order is shipped out. We generally ship out orders depending on product availability. We will periodically send updates of the orders location along the shipping route to the customers email.
We go by the shipping/delivery information that the shipping company sends us as well as displays on their website. If the information they display says that your package has been safely delivered, then that is the final determination that we will go by. If a customer claims to have not received an order, we will refer back to the proof of delivery that is displayed on the shippers website as the final verdict of proof of delivery and the customer must take up their concerns with the shipping company.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. do not deliver on the weekends.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price and offer then us within 2 weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund you the difference in price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 2 weeks of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 2 weeks from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Excludes custom made products