AKG C414 XLS Reference Multi-pattern Condenser Microphone
Offers a choice of nine polar patterns for the perfect sonic capture for every application. A peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. For live sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can easily be disabled for trouble-free use. Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound, it has been the most versatile large-diaphragm microphone for decades.
Test drive AKG's studio and live mics online right now, here miccheck.akg.com/
• For live-sound applications and permanent installations, all of the AKG C 414 mic's controls can be disabled easily for trouble-free use
• AKG delivers the C414 XLS microphone complete with carrying case, pop filter, windscreen and spider-type shockmount
• Omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight, and four intermediate pickup patterns
• Three different bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation levels
• Peak Hold LED even detects shortest overload peaks
• Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound
• Incredible Dynamic Range of 152dB
• Polar Patterns ~ Cardioid, Figure of eight, Hypercardioid, Omnidirectional, and Wide Cardioid
• Recommended load impedance ~ 2200 Ohms
• Dimensions (L x W x H) ~ 38 x 50 x 160 mm
• Audio frequency bandwidth ~ 20 - 20000 Hz
• Bass cut filter ~ 160 Hz; 80 Hz; 40 Hz
• Preattenuation Pad ~ -6; -12; -18 dB
• Frequency range ~ 20 to 20,000 Hz
• Equivalent noise level ~ 6 dB-A
• Electrical impedance ~ 200 Ohms
• Signal to Noise ~ 88 dB-A
• Sensitivity ~ 23 mV/Pa
• Voltage ~ 44 to 52 V
• Type ~ Balanced XLR
• Gender Plug ~ Male
• Net Weight ~ 300 g
• Current ~ 4.5 mA
• Contacts ~ 3-pin
We can ship to virtually anywhere. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes and products page. Our usual shipping time is 3 - 9 business days. It can take up to 2 days to verify payment.
The customer will be charged for shipping at the same time of purchase of product ~ if product is not listed as free shipping ~ . A tracking number will be sent to the customers email as soon as the order is shipped out. We generally ship out orders depending on product availability. We will periodically send updates of the orders location along the shipping route to the customers email.
We go by the shipping/delivery information that the shipping company sends us as well as displays on their website. If the information they display says that your package has been safely delivered, then that is the final determination that we will go by. If a customer claims to have not received an order, we will refer back to the proof of delivery that is displayed on the shippers website as the final verdict of proof of delivery and the customer must take up their concerns with the shipping company.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. do not deliver on the weekends.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price and offer then us within 2 weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund you the difference in price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 2 weeks of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 2 weeks from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Excludes custom made products