AKG K240 MKII Professional Studio Headphones
Professional over-ear, semi-open headphones are a standard in studios, orchestras and on stages around the world. Their advanced 30 mm XXL transducers with patented Varimotion diaphragms deliver a wide dynamic range, increased sensitivity and high sound levels, while their semi-open design provides the airiness of open headphones with the powerful bass response of closed designs. With impressive accuracy, musicians, producers and engineers rely on the AKG K240 MKII to clearly hear mixing details, which has made these headphones a standard in recording settings.
In addition to great sound quality, the headphones are extremely durable and comfortable. Not only built to withstand the demands of countless hours in the studio, their self-adjusting headband provides an ideal fit and their over-ear pads nicely envelop the ears. The AKG K240 MKII headphones also feature a professional mini XLR connector and come with a 3m (10ft) straight cable, 5m (16ft) coiled cable and convertible jack plug for connecting portable equipment easily. Altogether, from performance and ease of use to comfort and reliability, a powerful tool for production environments.
• Detachable 10' straight cable and 16' coiled cable included
• Dynamic, over ear, semi-open headphones
• Includes leatherette and velvet earpads
• 15Hz-25kHz frequency range
• 200mW maximum input power
• Replaceable Earpads
• Audio Interface Type ~ Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
• Audio frequency bandwidth ~ (Hz) 15 - 25000
• Sensitivity ~ (dB SPL/V @ 1 kHz) 104
• Maximum input power ~ (mW) 200
• Cable(s) length ~ 3 & 5 meters
• Audio Interface Gender ~ Male
• Maximum input power ~ 200 mW
• Rated impedance ~ (Ω) 55
• Driver size ~ 30 mm
• Contacts ~ 3-pin
• Weight ~ 8.5 oz
We can ship to virtually anywhere. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes and products page. Our usual shipping time is 3 - 9 business days. It can take up to 2 days to verify payment.
The customer will be charged for shipping at the same time of purchase of product ~ if product is not listed as free shipping ~ . A tracking number will be sent to the customers email as soon as the order is shipped out. We generally ship out orders depending on product availability. We will periodically send updates of the orders location along the shipping route to the customers email.
We go by the shipping/delivery information that the shipping company sends us as well as displays on their website. If the information they display says that your package has been safely delivered, then that is the final determination that we will go by. If a customer claims to have not received an order, we will refer back to the proof of delivery that is displayed on the shippers website as the final verdict of proof of delivery and the customer must take up their concerns with the shipping company.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. do not deliver on the weekends.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price and offer then us within 2 weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund you the difference in price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 2 weeks of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 2 weeks from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Excludes custom made products