Klipsch Reference Premiere Series PRO-6812-LS Landscape Speaker and Subwoofer Kit
Pro-650T-LS Landscape Speakers (8)
The Pro-650T-LS landscape speakers are the ideal choice for your favorite sounds that delivers high quality audio outdoors.
With a 6.5” woofer & a Tractrix horn-loaded 1” Aluminum Dome Tweeter, these speaker uses the same high performance acoustic design philosophies of our legendary indoor products.
The all-new custom fit tractrix horn design delivers high efficiency, low distortion and helps achieve superb dynamics while you get to enjoy your yard.
Balanced sound in every listening position is achieved by the ultra-wide 105° horizontal dispersion technology.
These features a 50 watt, 70V/100V multi-tap transformer with 8 ohm bypass that's attached to the easily accessible, tool-free rotary switch on the back of the speaker.
The all-weather rustproof aluminum grille is mated to a UV-resistant ABS cabinet provides the utmost protection.
• Tractrix horn-loaded 1 inch Aluminum Dome Tweeter
• All-new 105° horizontal dispersion pattern
• High performance outdoor audio
• 8 ohm / 70V/100V compatibility
• All-weather durability
• 6.5 inch IMG woofer
• High Frequency Driver ~ 1 inch Aluminum Dome Tweeter mated to an all new 105º custom Tractrix horn
• Enclosure Material ~ UV Treated, Glass-Filled ABS Cabinet
• Dimensions (H x W x D) ~ 8.82 x 8.27 x 11.02 inches
• Tap Settings ~ 70V: 6.25W, 12.5W, 25W, 50W
100V: 12.5W , 25W, 50W
• Frequency Range ~ 100Hz - 24kHz +/- 3dB
92Hz - 30kHz +/- 6dB
77Hz - 35kHz +/- 10dB
• Low Frequency Driver ~ 6.5 inch IMG Woofer
• Nominal Impedance ~ 8 Ohm Bypass
• Finish ~ Brown Matte, Paintable
• Power Handling ~ 100W Peak
• Shipping Weight ~ 10 lbs
• Coverage Angle ~ 105°
• Unit Weight ~ 7 lbs
• Sensitivity ~ 90 dB
Delivers incredible dynamic, powerful and detailed sound to your outdoor living space.
The large underground cabinet achieves low extension and high output sounds while being hidden in its environment buried in the ground.
Features a transformer-less dual voice coil design that operates at 70V and delivers powerful sound.
Transformers severely limit a sub-woofer's low frequency capabilities.
These are great for commercial or large residential systems.
• Enclosure Material ~ Rustproof, UV Resistant Aluminum, Heavy Duty, High Impact Polyethylene
• Finish Canopy ~ Metallic Brown, Paintable Cabinet: Matte Black, Paintable
• Dimensions (H x W x D) ~ 25 x 16.14 x 26.42 inches
• Woofer Size ~ 12 inch IMG Dual Voice Coil
• Impedance ~ 70V @ 300W (Transformerless)
8 Ohm Stereo
4 Ohm Mono
• Frequency Range ~ 34Hz – 100Hz +/- 3dB
29Hz – 110Hz +/- 6dB
25Hz – 125Hz +/- 10dB
• System Type ~ Band Pass Full Burial
• Speaker Type ~ Powered Subwoofers
• Unit Weight ~ 55 lbs
• Sensitivity ~ 90 dB
Pro-10-GS 18 inch Ground Stakes (8)
Strong sturdy stakes to install your sound equipment on
We can ship to virtually anywhere. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes and products page. Our usual shipping time is 3 - 9 business days. It can take up to 2 days to verify payment.
The customer will be charged for shipping at the same time of purchase of product ~ if product is not listed as free shipping ~ . A tracking number will be sent to the customers email as soon as the order is shipped out. We generally ship out orders depending on product availability. We will periodically send updates of the orders location along the shipping route to the customers email.
We go by the shipping/delivery information that the shipping company sends us as well as displays on their website. If the information they display says that your package has been safely delivered, then that is the final determination that we will go by. If a customer claims to have not received an order, we will refer back to the proof of delivery that is displayed on the shippers website as the final verdict of proof of delivery and the customer must take up their concerns with the shipping company.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. do not deliver on the weekends.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price and offer then us within 2 weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund you the difference in price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 2 weeks of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 2 weeks from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Excludes custom made products