DBX AFS2 Advanced Feedback Suppression Processor with Full LCD Display
The AFS2 now offers the highly-intuitive Wizard function that takes all of the guesswork out of setting up any room. The AFS2 also incorporates a completely re-designed Advanced Feedback Suppression module. Best of all, the AFS2 now provides the user with a full LCD display setup and monitoring. Ten and twelve filter feedback elimination processors are the de facto standard, but the AFS2 offers a dedicated feedback suppression processor that offers up to 24 filters per channel with filter Qs up to 1/80 of an octave.
• Application-specific filter types include: Speech and Music Low, Med and High
• dbx’s patented (Advanced Feedback Suppression) AFS™ technology
• Stereo or Dual Independent Channel Processing
• 24 Programmable Filters per Channel
• 24 LED per Channel Filter Metering
• XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs
• Selectable Filter Lift Times
• Live and Fixed Filter Modes
• Input channel Metering
• Wizard Setup Function
• Full LCD Display
• Type IV Dynamic Rangen ~ >119 dB, A-weighted, 22kHz BW; >117 dB, unweighted, 22kHz BW
• A/D Dynamic Range ~ >113 dB A-weighted, >110 dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
• Operating Voltage ~ 100-120VAC 50/60 Hz - EU: 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Dynamic Range ~ 109 dB A-weighted, 106 dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
• Output Type ~ Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
• Input Type ~ Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
• D/A Dynamic Range ~ 112 dB A-weighted, 109 dB unweighted
• Output Impedance ~ Balanced >120 Ω, Unbalanced >60 Ω
• Input Impedance ~ Balanced 50kΩ, Unbalanced 25kΩ
• Dimensions (H x D x W) ~ 1.75 x 5.75 x 19 inches
• A/D Converter ~ dbx Type IV™ Conversion System
• THD +Noise ~ 0.003% typical at +4 dBu, 1 kHz
• Frequency Response ~ 20Hz – 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
• Input Connectors ~ Female XLR and 1/4” TRS
• Output Connectors ~ Male XLR and 1/4” TRS
• Interchannel Crosstalk ~ >80 dB typical
• CMRR ~ > 40dB, typically >55dB @ 1kHz
• Crosstalk input to output ~ >80 dB
• Max input line level ~ +20 dBu
• Max Output Level ~ +20 dBu
• A/D Conversion ~ 24-bit
• D/A Conversion ~ 24-bit
• Power Consumption ~ 9 W
• Unit Weight ~ 4.5 lbs.
• Number of Outputs ~ 2
• Sample Rate ~ 48kHz
We can ship to virtually anywhere. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes and products page. Our usual shipping time is 3 - 9 business days. It can take up to 2 days to verify payment.
The customer will be charged for shipping at the same time of purchase of product ~ if product is not listed as free shipping ~ . A tracking number will be sent to the customers email as soon as the order is shipped out. We generally ship out orders depending on product availability. We will periodically send updates of the orders location along the shipping route to the customers email.
We go by the shipping/delivery information that the shipping company sends us as well as displays on their website. If the information they display says that your package has been safely delivered, then that is the final determination that we will go by. If a customer claims to have not received an order, we will refer back to the proof of delivery that is displayed on the shippers website as the final verdict of proof of delivery and the customer must take up their concerns with the shipping company.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc. do not deliver on the weekends.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price and offer then us within 2 weeks of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund you the difference in price. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 2 weeks of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 2 weeks from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Excludes custom made products